BEHT with its Indian partner, BET, has established 4 educational centres of excellence in the last twenty years, as well as the holistic Anand Dhara project. These are in line with our core objectives for education:
- To provide educational opportunities to orphaned children or children from one parent families.
- To provide educational opportunities for boys and girls from the rural area at an affordable cost.
- To develop young people who can become leaders of tomorrow and who have a positive attitude to life i.e. they are disciplined, hard working and have good moral values.
- To develop individuals who work for the whole of humanity.
- To provide education for the 21st century with appropriate use of computers and other new technology.
- To establish centres of excellence in education which can be used as resource centres by other local schools and teachers.
Brahmanand Vidya Mandir School
Our first and largest education centre, located at the main site in Chaparda.
Gopalanand Vidya Mandir School
Our second education centre, established in Adhoi, Kutchh after the devastating earthquake in 2001.
Anand Dhara Projects
A collective of projects aiming to uplift 41 villages in the Visavadar District.